What We Do
DoAbility is a Yorkshire-based provider of independent living aids. Our aim is to enable others to live a more fulfilled life. This aim is realised by providing hand-picked quality products that are robust, innovative, dependable and stylish.
We are exclusive distributors for Volaris rollators and Playmarket shopping trolleys. We also supply products from a range of other leading brands (all of whom share our inclusive deals) and stock our own DoAbility branded products, including our market leading DoBuggy.
Our Managing Director, Clive Taylor, created this short video telling you more about DoAbility and his passion to see change in the market he works in. (Note: This is prior to the launch of a new look, so please be patient with our rebranding!).
Our 5 Pledges
These sum up what our ethos means for you - a top quality service...
1. We will value your feedback. If you have any comment or query, you can contact us via phone, email, online chat, or by post. Every time we get customer feedback, we act on it wherever possible. Our contact details can be found on our “contact us” link.
2. We will keep you independent. We understand how precious staying independent is. DoAbility offers solutions to help you keep your independence. If we don’t stock an item you want, let us know, and we will do what we can to help.
3. We will be open and transparent. We know that the world of online stores can sometimes be complex and confusing. We will always be open and transparent in all of our dealings with you, so that you can be well-informed and make your purchase with confidence.
4. We will provide you with great service. We offer a personalised service to all of our customers. As a small company, we remember our customers! When you leave delighted, then we are delighted.
5. We will offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. At DoAbility, we are committed to providing you with high-quality products. We offer a money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the products you purchase.