At DoAbility, we respect your privacy and we will never release your personal information (including e-mail address) to a third party, unless you expressly ask us to do so.
The information we collect is knowlingly provided by our customers during order placements, information requests, or in response to an offer, either via our website or by telephone. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation of 2016.
The information we hold is used only for your benefit. We will use your information to contact you in the event of an order or quote notification. We may also use this information in the future for our own marketing purposes. But we will only send you mail if it relates to a product or service of ours that you may be interested in, or to an enquiry or request you have made to us. You may unsubscribe from further notifications at any time.
We will only disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or in the good-faith or belief that such action is necessary to:
a) conform with the law or comply with legal process applicable to DoAbility Limited or this site;
b) protect and defend the rights or property of DoAbility Limited;
c) protect the personal safety of the public.
Privacy information at DoAbility Limited can be discussed by calling us on the usual number or by emailing email@example.com.
At DoAbility, we believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance, as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers, and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; we also believe in a duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with, or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles, and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues, as far as reasonably practical, and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise, and light pollution from our premises, and reduce any impact from our operations on the environment and local community.
- Purchase, as much as possible, products and services that do the least damage to the environment, and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Update our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates, and customers.
Health and Safety Policy
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires every organisation to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety, and welfare of its employees, and requires it to not put anyone at risk as a result of its activities.
DoAbility's policy is not only to comply fully with the Health and Safety at Work Act as required by law, but to act positively to prevent injury, ill health, damage, and loss arising from our activities.
Our aim is excellence in health and safety, taking great care to remove the causes of accidents and ill-health before they happen.